- Networking Opportunities
- Educational Programs & Industry Publications
- Automatic membership in the state association (IBCA) and the national association (NAHB)
- Access to the industries leading sources in the housing industry through the IBCA and NAHB
- Access to expert advice
- Exposure to the latest building products and services
- Review and lobby for legislation and local regulatory issues that will benefit the building industry
View the Member Advantage Handbook for more information.
Click on the link below to view and print the 2 pages of the Membership Application for Builders or Associates. Please fill out the application and mail to the Building Contractors Association along with your check or credit card information:
6206 N. Discovery Way, Suite A
Boise, ID 83713
Office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday by appointment only.
Membership Dues are non-refundable.
“I have witnessed first hand the power of being united as a group with common interests.” Ted Mason – Read More